Thursday, February 22, 2007

Absentee Blogger

Hello everyone!

I've been a terrible blogger as of late - work has been SO NUTS, I haven't had a chance to do any updating at all.

Update: Thanks to reading Karina's website - I have purchased the Breadman Breadmaker! I got it yesterday, and I can't wait to try it out - let me know if you have any recipes, tips, etc on using this machine. I also purchased some Pamela's Bread Mix and Gluten Free Pantry mix - those have not yet arrived....

Also - I would love to re-design the look of this site. Blogger is very limited in its options, and it's difficult to add my own look to it. As a designer, I have a million other ideas of how to make this site look better - but no way to do it in Blogger (that I'm aware of) - again, I'm asking your advice, any thoughts? This current look is through a third-party site, but I want to make it my own. Help?

Hope everyone doing great... I'll post again soon.. Sunday I'm having an Oscars party with lots of gluten free goodies - I'll give you an update.

No comments: