Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One month till the wedding!

Matt sent me these flowers today in recognition that our wedding day is exactly 1 month from today!! I have been absolutely crazed -- sorry I haven't been around. My wedding is in a month (woohoo!) and one of my best friends got married this past weekend so I've been on bridesmaid duties.

Matt is taking the Bar exam in 2 weeks, we have to move in 2.5 weeks (still haven't found a place to move) and work is busier than ever right now.... Everything is happening at once!!!!! Stress-city.

Will try to post & keep you updated on the next month ;) OR - you'll just hear more from me in September when we're back from the honeymoon.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Wow time flies huh?! Are you getting excited-so great!!

I would love to see you before the wedding but I'm sure you are crazy busy. Let me know if you are around for dinner one night in the next few weeks.

Hope all is well!

~M said...

Congrats!

You sound like me - last year! I took the IL bar last July. Meanwhile, I was also planning my October wedding, in a friend's wedding in August in NJ, and planning to move from MA to IL (and hadn't found an apartment yet). In addition, my husband quit his job in MA and started his 1L year of law school in IL. It's definitely stressful, but I always tell people that planning my wedding while studying for the bar was good for me because it wouldn't let me get completely obsessed/stressed with either one. :P

Can't wait to see the photos!

sallybranwyn said...

Wohoo! How nice that he sent flowers (and such pretty ones!) How excited are you?!