Friday, June 05, 2009

WEEKEND

I have a busy weekend ahead, and I'm finding it hard to get through the day - despite the fact that I have a TON of work to do.

Tonight I'm going to a Pilates class after work - then to see that movie The Hangover, which looks hilarious, with some friends. Tomorrow morning I'm driving to Brooklyn bright & early to hang with my friend Jo and chill out at her Stoop Sale - I'm bringing gluten free beer for the event... I'll share pics on Monday.

Then Sunday my Sister and Mom are throwing me a bridal shower! I have two - and this is the first one and I'm really excited about it! My sister also has Celiac so I'm sure she'll have some delicious things for us to eat! I'll also be sure to share that with you!

Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend! I know Liz (The Good Eatah) and Jill (Hey That Taste's Good) will - I think they are both getting married this weekend! CONGRATS!!

2 comments:

The Food Allergy Coach said...

Fellow gluten free blogger,

I'm staring a carnival blog as a one-stop shopping place for gluten free information. A blog carnival is like a magazine of articles that gets published on a schedule. Every 3 months (I hope it catches on so that we can do this more often), bloggers submit an article related to the GF lifestyle to be published by the host blogger. We hope that we can all learn from each other and introduce our readers to other food allergy sites out there.

Joining the community of contributors is a great way to get more readers to your blog. It's easy to do. Just follow the below link and fill in the quick form linking one of your best blog posts to the carnival page. Topic areas will include recipes, tips, research, advice/support, etc. Your post will get posted along with contributions from other GF bloggers.

http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_7356.html

The deadline for the next carnival is July 25, 2009. Be sure to let your readers know about the carnival. It'll be posted on August 1st at http://thefoodallergycoach.blogspot.com/.

Looking forward to reading your post,
Kim

Simply...Gluten-free said...

I hope you had a great shower - congrats by the way.

I would love it if you could participate in an event I am hosting this month, you can check it out here: http://simplygluten-free.blogspot.com/2009/05/go-ahead-honey-its-gluten-free-june.html