Friday, February 27, 2009

NYC/Brooklyn Bound!

I am SO excited.

Leaving at 1:30 today from work to head to Brooklyn!! One of my very best friends just got a new apartment there and we have many plans in the works including: shopping awesome brooklyn consignment, drinking large quantities of wine, consuming unhealthy amounts of cheese, and spending too much money eating out at restaurants. 

Tomorrow we're going to head into SoHo  and we're going to Friedman's Deli for lunch... WOOO HOOO!!! Sadly, I left my camera at home, so hopefully my friend will have hers so I can take some pictures. I already have a plan. I'm going to order two entire meals, and take one to go. YES, I'm aware that I'm a pig.

We are also going to go shopping for home items to snaz up my dear friend's new apartment to make it look FAB...... although, I'm sure it already does because she has amazing taste.

Will post when I get back!

2 comments:

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA said...

hi! just wanted to mention that I’m doing a post about favorite gluten free food products on absolutely not martha. I’d LOVE to hear what yours is--just leave me a comment (if you haven’t already).

btw, i'm so jealous you're on your way to ny!

ABSOLUTELY NOT MARTHA said...

thanks, allie, for all your gf faves!