Monday, February 02, 2009

Blogger FAIL

Hello few readers I may have left.

I realize I haven't posted in weeks -- the sad thing is, I have lots of pictures, recipes and stories, I just haven't had time to upload them or write a post.

There is so much going on right now - work is crazed (thankfully, I still have my job after layoffs), life is so busy with wedding planning (fun!!), and to top it off - Matt and I have started a new diet together today.

We're doing Joy Bauer's LIFE Diet --- she's the nutritionist on the Today Show in the mornings -- I usually like what's she's saying, so Matt and I figured we'd give it a shot. It's fairly gluten free friendly...especially the first week as we are "purging" bad things-- no sugar or splenda in coffee or tea, no salt (ahh!),  no alcohol, or eating starches for dinner! 

I think it will be good though - I like doing these 4 week diets to learn how to eat properly, learn some new recipes and then take it & put it into action. I will keep you posted on the progress ;)

3 comments:

Marlow said...

Good luck!!

Jen said...

The couple that diets together stays together, right? hehehehe Glad you visited today!! Good luck on the new diet... I'm trying to do something similar but I won't blog about it, then no one can see me FAIL!! I suck at diets.

sallybranwyn said...

Hey, life does happen, doesn't it? Congrats on the recent job security; every time I think about complaining about work I have to remind myself, "Sally, you're so lucky to even have a job...shut it and be thankful!" :) Glad you're back.