Wednesday, September 10, 2008

SOO BUSY!!!

Hi All :) Just wanted to update... I have been so incredibly busy with work (even working on the weekend, boo!!) so I have barely been able to update, nevermind even go on line to read other blogs!

Wanted to update -- I wrote to Outback and they got back in touch and were super friendly! They're going to be sending me something, but I spoke with the manager there just to let  him know that it's hard to go back there & feel safe after what happened!

The beauty of a gluten free menu is supposed to be WORRY FREE.... but mistakes happen, I get that. I was nice about it for sure - he asked how I was feeling which was also nice.

Speaking of which -- I have felt "off" for more than a week! I wonder if it's gluten related, or the amount of stress/work. Who knows. Anyway --- better get back to the grind. GF Cooking spree this weekend!!! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hear gluten can hang around for up to 2 weeks but maybe it's just a bug? Anyway, I'm going on Saturday, so hopefully I'll see you there!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, too, Allie. (I didn't know if you'd be checking my blog again for a response)
You guys were not overwhelming in the least and you cracked me up. We should go get some Redbridge at the Tavern soon.