Saturday, August 09, 2008

Saturday Morning Stack

I was feelin' pancakes this morning when I woke up. Have I mentioned before how much I love Kinnikinnick? yeah, well, the same goes for their pancake mix.

I think it's the best -- it's a little sweet, I know some people don't like that... but I used to add a bit of granulated sugar to bisquick back in the day, so this works out great for me!

Bella looked on as I mixed everything:
I like to make smaller pancakes, not quite silver-dollar size, but not huge plate sized cakes.... I made this little stack, ate a few, and saved the rest for later. I really like to eat these cold. They only last about a day or so in the fridge before they start to dry out - but try it! YUM.

Had to finish of my plate with a little maple syrup.... ahhh, i love the weekend ;)

4 comments:

kbabe1968 said...

HI THERE! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Yes, I've waited a lifetime for a kitchen I love. It's been fun (well, the oven's out of commission right now, hoping to get it fixed under warranty very soon - I'm dying to bake!).

I love "seeing" new faces! Thanks again for stopping by!

OH...BTW if you love donuts, I have a recipe for gluten free punkins that's to die for! :D

Jen said...

those look soooooooooo good. I tried making pancakes from a Bob's Red Mill flour mix but perhaps I didn't follow the instructions properly because they were nasty.

Steph said...

Those look awesome! They look like regular pancakes! I also tried the Bob's Red Mill pancake mix and they were not fluffy and delicious like pancakes should be. They were really dense and tasted terrible. Blah. These look great though, and you definitely steered me in the right direction with the bread, so I am going to give this a try!

Amanda on Maui said...

Those pancakes look amazing! They look just like Bisquick pancakes.