Monday, October 22, 2012

Crock Pot Potato Soup

I saw this posted on Marlow's blog and knew I needed to make it right away! It was so delicious!

Her recipe is right here.

The only changes I made - I only used 4 cloves of garlic (because 10 is waaay too many for me) and I only used about 12 oz of cream cheese instead of 16. I also don't have an immersion blender (need to get one of those) but I used my handheld mixer and it worked out really well - it didn't dissolve the skins, but that was OK. We LOVED it. Topped with cooked bacon, cheddar & green onions.

Definitely have a lot of leftovers. Such a comforting dish on a cool night!

6 comments:

obgyn maricopa said...

I would love a soup right now.

Unknown said...

A lot of these recipes look awesome, thanks for the info. Finding recipes like this and getting tons of help from the great staff at New England Allergy has helped me a lot. Check out their great website at www.newenglandallergy.com.

Anonymous said...

This, if left out, will give you botulism...

prabhu said...

thanks for sharing good post. loved it.

Regards,
prabhu - have a nice day :)

saim said...

wow its really amazing post thanks for sharing this
read my post also
kashmir holiday
srinagar tor

my holidays said...

I am very enjoyed this blog. It's an informative topic.Amazing website Must Visit Kashmir Tour Packages