Monday, August 13, 2012

What's new around here...

This was taken a couple of weeks ago..
So... I haven't been blogging much because we've had a lot going on around here!

In a couple of months we'll be welcoming a new addition to the family - a baby boy! We are so thrilled and it's all we talk about, so everything else has really fallen behind! On top of finding out I was pregnant, I had also started a new job, so it's been a tad nuts up in here!

The pregnancy has been going really well. I was being really quiet about it for a long time, and I'm still nervous about any number of things going wrong - but this little man is active and already keeping me up at night. Yikes.

My one & only pregnancy craving:
Udi's GF Cinnamon Raison bagel with cream cheese.

Like, every day.

It's not good... I'm doing OK with weight gain though, but all me & this babe want to eat is carbs, so I've been trying to make sure I'm eating well-balanced! Anyone else feel like eating GF has been sorta easy lately? It seems like everywhere I go there is a GF menu, or GF items in the freezer or on the shelves - it's great!

We were just up on Lake Winnepesauke for a mini vacation - lots of GF options. Sadly, I didn't document any of them, but let me know if you want suggestions!

No comments: