Monday, June 28, 2010

Best Gluten Free Pizza crust - hands down.


Udi's does it is again.

OH. MY... this is by far the best pizza crust yet. The flavor is what I think real pizza crust used to taste like, the crunch and the crust was perfect, soooo delicious, and it was dusted in cornmeal along the bottom which I LOVE and makes it taste so authentic and fresh out of a brick-oven. Just look at that crust in the pic above....

I brushed my de-frosted crust with olive oil, spread on some pizza sauce, 5 dollops of ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, sauteed onions, some fresh pecorino, then topped it off with fresh arugula and a spritz of lemon juice.

I have been wanting to make this pizza EVERY DAY. But I restrain myself. Barely. I made this last week and almost a week has passed, so I think that's what I'll be making tonight ;)

5 comments:

Marlow said...

Oh My Lord. This looks delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YUM! I have a pack sitting in my freezer and have been waiting to try them... now I really can't wait.

Mrs. C said...

Looks good! I am dying for some good pizza!

Jen said...

That looks great!!!!

Jillian said...

Can we put your photo in our FB album? We will link back to this blog! E-mail me if it's okay please: Jillian@udisfood.com

Thanks,

Jillian
Udi's Gluten Free Foods